View Single Post
Staro 19.01.2016., 19:49   #108
Gabre
Lika u mom srcu
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2004
prijatelju, takve stvari moras naci na google.
Ono sto znam i sto sam probao je da je Benq W1070 za te novce best buy, za W1300 ne znam, ali su u istoj klasi.
zapravo, brzi google izbaci ovo:

Citiraj:
The optics are different. It has greater zoom, and more lens shift. Depending on your installation requirements, this may make or break your setup needs. The lens throw ratio appears to be 1.39:1 to 2.09:1 as a 1.5x lens. The W1070 has a throw ratio of 1.15:1 to 1.50:1. That's only a 1.3x zoom lens. So, the W1300 can throw from further back has more range, and the offset is greater, and has more lens shift. The lens shift appears to start at 20% above the screen and extends upward to 48% above the screen, but manufacturers do a lousy job describing their lens shift range and what 'neutral' is. So, I could be wrong on this one.

I would think that the main reason to get it would be the better optics and the difference in setup capability. But, I would expect a very similar image on screen between the two models.
ukratko, razlika je samo u mogucnostima instalalcije, odnosno fleksibilnosti. Kvaliteta slike ce ti biti ista ili jako slicna.

neces pogrijesiti sa W1070
Gabre je offline   Reply With Quote