View Single Post
Staro 05.09.2021., 19:56   #5026
Starsylph

Datum registracije: Oct 2010
Kolkio sam shvatio ddr5 ce sljedeće godine doći i na low-mid range ploče.

Citiraj:
Autor The Exiled Pregled postova
We just say about the AMD threat, you know we got to do better products, period! So we gonna build better products and they had a period we haven’t executed well. We’re gonna execute, execute, execute! So we were in a period where we were behind. Now with Ice Lake, Sapphire Rapids, Diamond Rapids, we are in a period where we are going to be very competitive and as we get out to 3 -4 years from now, we see that we will be in sustained leadership again. We have a number of things going on over here[…] We are rolling out the heterogenous architecture that is part of Alder Lake where we have big and little cores, you know AMD only has one. We’ll have a higher performance and a more energy-efficient version of the core, pretty compelling, we’ll lay out our major vector enhancement stuff, we have our GPU architecture where we are gonna start being in a position to really put pressure on nVidia for the first time ever. .
To je ono sto je Rokect lake već trebao postići. A onda prije nego je izasao, dobio end of line. Intel kasni sa novom generacijom. I da se mene pita izraz Intel 7 bi trebao biti TSMC 7nm, a ne 10nm kao sto je sada.

Citiraj:
Intel CEO says it will respond to AMD with better products and put pressure on nVidia graphics

Ali stvarno treba čestitati Intelu. Ne samo da napada Nvidiju sa grafikom već i AMD sa procesorima. Veliki pothvat Intela. Hoće li nVidia učiniti isto i proizvoditi CPU?

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Starsylph. 06.09.2021. u 23:00.
Starsylph je offline   Reply With Quote