View Single Post
Staro 15.07.2020., 11:05   #139
1v@n
The mighty pirate
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Sep 2007
Za razliku od ostatka svijeta, mi u EU s GDPR-om smo ipak dosta zaštićeniji po pitanju privatnosti, pa ako ti i isključe (iako je jaaaako mala vjerojatnost), prvi mail u kojem se spominje GDPR bi trebao riješiti sve buduće probleme

Očito nisi pročitao Privacy Policy, pa eto, pročitaj...

U dijelu o tome koje podatke prikupljanju;

Citiraj:
your non-precise location, which may be derived or inferred from certain technical data (e.g., your IP address, language setting of your device, or payment currency), to comply with geographic requirements in our licensing agreements, and deliver personalized content and advertising to you
ispod toga:

Citiraj:
For users of certain plans like the Premium Family Plan and Premium Duo Plan, we may use a third party mapping application (such as Google Maps) and/or your device’s location service to help you verify your address. This data is collected for the sole purpose of verifying eligibility for the Premium Family Plan and Premium Duo Plan and is not used for advertising or any other purpose.
Po tome, oni to ne rade precizno, ali mogu ako žele. Prema GDPR-u, ne smiju, pa vjerojatno ni neće.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8809G
MBO: Intel NUC8i7HVK
RAM: 2x16GB Crucial DDR4 2400
GPU: Radeon™ RX Vega M GH

SSD: 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2
LCD: BENQ PD3200Q
Periferija: Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Logitech Performance MX

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: 1v@n. 15.07.2020. u 11:10.
1v@n je offline   Reply With Quote