View Single Post
Staro 23.10.2018., 07:32   #2388
lobo64
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2008
Citirat ću dio zaključka 9900K testa:
"And make no mistake, the Core i9-9900K requires expensive accommodations. You need a premium motherboard with robust power delivery, particularly if you plan on overclocking. The -9900K can drop into existing Z370 motherboards, but we’re sure that many of them will struggle with the chip’s voracious appetite for current. Also plan on investing in a high-end PSU.
... Don't think that means you can skimp on cooling, though. High temperatures hampered our overclocking efforts, and a more capable cooler could have facilitated additional headroom.
... We use the same type of CPU cooler (Alphacool XPX), the same Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut TIM, and the Alphacool Ice Age 2000 chiller that, as always, provides exactly 20°C water temperature."

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews...u,5847-12.html

Baš me zanima koliko će korisnika koji sa time neće zarađivati novac pljunuti 1400 $ samo za ploču, proc, hlađenje i napajanje (kao i svu nezgrapnost koju takav setup sa sobom nosi) da bi stvarno uživalo uistinu impresivnu snagu?
Jer jedino tada je to moguće, čim jedan od dijelova ekosustava (a ponajprije hlađenje) počne posrtat, trotl na 4,3GHz, AVX u podrum pa gap prema Ryzenu više nije tako spektakularan.
No, da je brz, brz je.