Tema: Star Citizen
View Single Post
Staro 10.10.2012., 19:39   #9
Neo-ST
Buying Bitcoin
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2007
Ne, ali da si pogledao prezentaciju ili barem pročitao što sam napisao znao bi.
Multiplayer je samo opcija ako želiš, igra ima standardan singleplayer.
I kakve veze EVE ima s ovom igrom, u EVE upravljaš brodovima izvana i klikaš po svemiru, ovdje si zapravo u igri kao osoba. Dođeš u hangar, popenješ se u svoj brod, sjedneš u kokpit, zatvoriš kupolu, pokreneš paljenje i letiš gdje hoćeš/radiš što želiš...

EDIT:

Sve snimljeno originalnim in-game engineom, nema specijalnih efekata:

Od 17:00 popodne do sada je skupljeno $131.000, službeni website je tek sad proradio (bio down zbog opterećenosti), a backup je dignut na: http://backup-eu.robertsspaceindustries.com/ !
Ako vas buni "Squadron 42" - to je samo naziv jednog dijela kampanje, ako se odlučite biti u vojsci, onda ćete biti regrutirani u "Squadron 42" i tako počinje vaša kampanja.

EDIT2:

Koji se engine koristi:
Citiraj:
Built on top of Crytek’s award winning CryEngine3 technology, Star Citizen’s engine is built to scale for the PC’s of today and tomorrow.
Neće biti pretplate, ali neće biti ni free2play:
Citiraj:
Not a subscription but not free-to-play; rather a hybrid of these two business models. Much like ArenaNet’s Guild Wars 2, you will purchase the PC game and pay no recurring subscription charges. Your purchase of the game will allow you to play in the universe for free, forever! The game will offer a variety of virtual items for purchase with in-game credits allowing you to spend money on items that offer more ways to express yourself, provide convenience, and customize your experience. But the cardinal rule regarding “in-game purchases” is: Players who spend money purchasing in-game credits will have no advantage over players who spend time!
Everything is bought with in-game credits. These purchases won’t offer any advantage over someone who puts in the “game-time” to earn the same amount of credits. You might ask, why have “in-game” purchases at all? This allows us the resources to support the game on an ongoing basis as well as continually add content.

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: Neo-ST. 10.10.2012. u 20:11.
Neo-ST je offline   Reply With Quote