View Single Post
Staro 17.04.2022., 13:45   #407
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Nastavak zajebancije na plug'n'play temu, ali idemo dalje u revijalnom tonu.
Citiraj:
Intel Core i9-13900K Raptor Lake CPU might turbo to 5.8GHz and flex 68MB of game cache
Citiraj:
The top Raptor Lake will sport an even higher clock than the Core i9-12900KS. Up to 300MHz more, which would put the Core i9-13900K or 13900KS at 5.8GHz. At that point, any overclocking headroom that might exist would creep into 6GHz territory. The clock speed gain bump would also increase performance, obviously, but to what extent remains to be seen. Remember that in addition to running faster (per the rumor), Raptor Lake should bring with it the usual gains we typically see from architectural upgrades and optimizations. Raptor Lake will also double the number of E-cores to 16, while the P-core count will stay the same at up to eight. More interesting, though, is the rumor that it could be jam packed with up to 68MB L2+L3 cache. We wrote about this a few months ago, but what the cache arrangement boils down to is a 60% increase in L2 cache for the P-cores and double the L2 cache for the E-core clusters. The total amount of L3 cache, meanwhile, would increase to 36MB. So if all this is true, Raptor Lake in addition to bringing an upgraded architecture and optimizations to the fold, will also feature a faster top clock and increase the L2+L3 cache bucket from 44MB to 68MB. That will make things interesting in what will be a showdown with Zen 4 later this year.
Izvor: HotHardware
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote