View Single Post
Staro 05.01.2024., 21:07   #19289
flyer1
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Oct 2007

The HDR10+ Profile B layer has over 2800 dynamic scenes and was extremely well done. It honestly looks better than the DV MEL from the disc-- the EL portion on this film in particular which really just mattes over unnecessary added noise and not much else. MEL also does not reproduce so called "lost 12-bit information" from the service master either that FEL attempts to do, so take that for what it's worth. If your display supports both dynamic formats, the HDR10+ is what you want on this one. The color richness, highlights, gradations, shadow detail and scene to scene dynamics are fantastic. The also excellent DV presentation is still included of course in all its glory for Sony/LG owners or anyone else that wants to watch the film in Dolby Vision.

i zvuk:

Dune got an immersive surround mix with big dynamics befitting of the blockbuster it is. Unfortunately though, due to the sheer bloat of so many international dub language tracks being stuffed on the UHD disc, the studio for disc constraint reasons opted on compressing the Dolby Atmos mix to the absolute maximum. Variable bit depth compression, with an average of 17-bit (really 16-bit) from the bare minimum spatial coding level of 11 and MLP requantization. Despite this, the track still sounds fantastic.

oblivion sam gleda u 1080p, on je inace bia jedan od najboljih br transfera....pretpostavljam da je hdr implementacija izvrsna ako te toliko dojmia, jer inace nije izvorno masteriran u 4k (kao uostalom i drugi tomicin SF iz tog doba, edge of tomorrow, ali ipak izvrsno izgleda na oled-u)
-->
Citiraj:
Autor Igorr Pregled postova

Što se tiče neke perverzije od slike i zvuka, u kategoriji "ne znam kako može bolje od ovoga" su mi Dune (ovaj novi naravno ) i Oblivion.
koji uhd br dune-a imas? CEE verzija slovi za najbolje odradenu, a evo i par zapazanja za sliku:

The HDR10+ Profile B layer has over 2800 dynamic scenes and was extremely well done. It honestly looks better than the DV MEL from the disc-- the EL portion on this film in particular which really just mattes over unnecessary added noise and not much else. MEL also does not reproduce so called "lost 12-bit information" from the service master either that FEL attempts to do, so take that for what it's worth. If your display supports both dynamic formats, the HDR10+ is what you want on this one. The color richness, highlights, gradations, shadow detail and scene to scene dynamics are fantastic. The also excellent DV presentation is still included of course in all its glory for Sony/LG owners or anyone else that wants to watch the film in Dolby Vision.

i zvuk:

Dune got an immersive surround mix with big dynamics befitting of the blockbuster it is. Unfortunately though, due to the sheer bloat of so many international dub language tracks being stuffed on the UHD disc, the studio for disc constraint reasons opted on compressing the Dolby Atmos mix to the absolute maximum. Variable bit depth compression, with an average of 17-bit (really 16-bit) from the bare minimum spatial coding level of 11 and MLP requantization. Despite this, the track still sounds fantastic.

oblivion sam gleda u 1080p, on je inace bia jedan od najboljih br transfera....pretpostavljam da je hdr implementacija izvrsna ako te toliko dojmia, jer inace nije izvorno masteriran u 4k (kao uostalom i drugi tomicin SF iz tog doba, edge of tomorrow, ali ipak izvrsno izgleda na oled-u)
flyer1 je offline   Reply With Quote