View Single Post
Staro 25.11.2023., 10:36   #8843
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Taman posla, ovo za Binance i situaciju u kojoj su se našli je ionak FUD po uzoru na Voyager, Celsius, 3AC, FTX i sl. Sve bude OK, nofci i digitalni žetoni su na sigurnom.
EDIT:
Citiraj:
Binance customer support has responded to a slew of angry users who are having problems with card withdrawals, which began three days after the Department of Justice indicted Binance and its former chief Changpeng Zhao (CZ). The crypto exchange is “unable to process card withdrawals to card services,” the official Binance customer support account has said to numerous users. The problem appears to have started on November 17, just three days after the sealed indictment against Binance and its former CEO, CZ, were filed. Users are reporting issues with withdrawing euros and tether (USDT), among other currencies, and with using Visa cards.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 25.11.2023. u 13:48.
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote