View Single Post
Staro 17.07.2022., 13:20   #304
The Exiled
McG
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Feb 2014
Ah, nastavak PR turneje, snimljeno je isti dan kad i tzv. ARC 750 hands-on, pa je ovo samo daljni razvoj pripreme terena, tak da kad kartice stignu na recenzije, svi odmah mogu reći da su prosječne performanse očekivane.
Citiraj:
The flagship of Intel's planned Arc A-Series GPU lineup is the Arc A770 graphics card. It will consume 225W and should trade blows with the RTX 3060 Ti and Radeon 6650 XT while beating the RTX 3060 and Radeon 6600. It is set to debut at or under $399 USD. The A750 is likely going to be the cut down variant of the same chip and will consume 225W but trade blows with the RTX 3060 and RX 6600. The A770 is going to come in 16 and 8 GB variants while the A750 is only going to ship with 8 GB of vRAM.

EDIT:
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
The ARC A380 does not come close to AMD's and Nvidia's partly old models such as the GeForce GTX 1650 and the Radeon RX 6400 - neither in performance nor in energy efficiency. However, the ARC A380 is by no means a total failure and the video features including AV1 are absolutely first class. But that's absolutely useless if you look at the current driver status of Alchemist. This is currently so bad that it is hard to believe that Intel will be able to raise the quality to a usable level in the next few months."
Citiraj:
I hope no one gets fired for this... cringe-worthy infomercial circus
Citiraj:
I sat down yesterday after the “launch” and collected feedback first. Then I talked to colleagues and also took note of various Intel justifications for the status quo, up to PR appearances on (let’s call it benevolently) Intel-affiliated YouTubers. What irritated me about making comments, however, is the sudden puppy-protector instinct that erupts whenever you want to protect something small and fragile. Yes, it is Intel’s first dedicated graphics card developed for the consumer market in what feels like ages, but it is neither a sympathetic underdog nor a fragile plant that should not be trampled on. Here, a multi-billion corporation with extensively purchased personnel and know-how (also in the heads) as well as many years of development time and almost infinite seeming resources has failed grandiosely. You cannot and must not call it anything else.
Pat now has his first real Vega moment and Raja not the first déjŕ vu.
Izvor: Igor's LAB
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
First of all, we would like to point out that Intel has taken the video for the first benchmarks of the Arc A750 offline again. It showed that the Arc A750 is slightly faster than a GeForce RTX 3060. In a short statement, this step is justified as follows: "We have temporarily taken down the video titled "Intel Arc A750 Limited Edition Graphics Card Performance Showcase" on our Intel Graphics YouTube channel for a necessary update. A new video will be posted soon. All performance data and key takeaways will remain unchanged."So there will be at least one change in the video. However, Intel does not go into the exact reasons.
Izvor: HardwareLUXX
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
Raja is a visionary. He paints a great and compelling picture of the gaming future and features that are required to drive the gaming experience to the next level. He’s great at that.
As far as hands-on silicon execution, his background is in software. He definitely helped AMD to improve our software game and feature sets.
Izvor: Sam Naffziger, AMD senior vice president, corporate fellow and product technology architect
Razlog zbog kojeg je Ryan na turneji je sada još samo dodatno potvrđen, a kad se (neovisni) recenzenti dočepaju jačih ARC A750 i A770 modela, priča bi mogla biti imati nastavak s varijacijom na temu nedovršenih proizvoda.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750G + Vega iGPU | be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II | 32GB G.Skill DDR4-2666 Value | 256GB AData SX8200 Pro NVMe | 2x4TB WD Red Plus | Fractal Define 7 Compact | Corsair CX450M

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: The Exiled. 21.07.2022. u 22:28.
The Exiled je online   Reply With Quote