View Single Post
Staro 02.08.2021., 10:33   #1059
igofanatic

Citiraj:
Autor Lewis Pregled postova
Koji su to SVI ? I koji je to pravilnik ? Jel opet nagadjas po nekom svom pravilu ili sta ?

Mozemo komentirati i raspravljati ali dajte ljudi bar se upoznajte sa tematikom prije takvih izjava (P.S. nemoj sad elegantno preci na drugu temo (OPET), kad god te "pobijem" sa argumentima umjesto da priznas da si u krivu skaces sa teme na temu..).

Evo ti par citata da ne trazis i da naucis nesto o pravilima koje spominjes:

"
Team boss Christian Horner told Sky Sports F1: "Lewis has got a hell of a lap in the bank, and then obviously he’s just backing things up, up, up, and he doesn’t want to give obviously our cars a clean run. But it’s his right to do that. He’s got the track position. We haven’t got a major issue.”
Indeed, as Horner pointed out, there was nothing that Hamilton did that was untoward, unexpected nor against the rules in driving slowly like he did at the end of Q3.
F1 has several regulations in place to ensure that drivers do not drive in a manner that could cause trouble to their competitors in qualifying.
Article 27.4 of F1’s Sporting Regulations makes it clear that any driver who does something out of the ordinary could face a sanction.
It states: “At no time may a car be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person.”
Furthermore, for the qualifying sessions, F1 race director Michael Masi lays down a specific minimum lap time that drivers must adhere to between the two safety car lines on the track to ensure they don't drive too slowly.

For the Hungarian Grand Prix, drivers must stay below 1m31.0s between Safety Car line 2, which is just towards the end of the pit exit line, and Safety Car line 1, which is just before the pit entry.
Hamilton’s final Q3 out-lap was below this, so there was no need for the FIA to consider any rules breach.
But beyond sticking to the rules, Hamilton’s Q3 lap was also not the slowest out-lap that he had done at the Hungaroring in qualifying.
dobro je imati pravila koja smiješ primjenjivati kako tebi odgovara u datom trenutku.

samo je jadno vidjeti kako okorjeli navijači, ako ste uopće navijači, reagirate na realnost koju vidi cijeli svijet zdravim, ne pokvarenim očima.