View Single Post
Staro 24.03.2018., 10:21   #429
Brko
Protupožarac
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Aug 2007
Citiraj:
But Hamilton insisted he made all his runs in Q2 and Q3 with the most powerful engine mode activated and the final lap was more about getting his tyres working properly.

"On that lap I was in the same mode as lap before - it was about getting the tyres in the right temperature and getting the sectors right," explained Hamilton.

"I can assure you we don't have a party mode - I used the same mode from Q2 to the end of Q3.

"There was no extra mode, no extra button I engaged."

This prompted Vettel to question why Hamilton had not been as far ahead earlier in qualifying, saying: "What were you doing before then?"

Hamilton responded: "I was waiting to put a good lap in, wipe the smile off your face."

"What goes around comes around," replied Vettel. "At the end of the day that's why we're here, we want to have fun, if that's what he enjoys on Saturdays he's doing pretty well."

When Hamilton interjected to say "it was a joke, dude", Vettel replied: "I know. He's free to have a party tonight, hopefully Kimi and myself have a party tomorrow."
Da sam Hamilton, na bolidu bi mi pisalo "We use Vettel's tears for engine lubrication"
Kmettel - kmet i kmečavac. Kad se Red Mulj 2010 savijao (prednja krila) u zavojima, onda je to bio 100% legalan bolid dok je u pravilima pisalo da se ništa ne smije savijati. Sad kad Mečka ima nešto što nitko ne može otkriti, sad je to problem. I onda kaže "What goes around comes around"... pa da, vratilo se Hamiltonu kojem si se 4 godine smijao, dok je tebe šutnulo u dupe

Aaaaaa, kako divna glazba... još još joooooš
Brko je offline   Reply With Quote