View Single Post
Staro 14.01.2011., 15:27   #35
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
Imao sam ja, nakon toga sam pokrenuo onaj bin file i sve bilo ok.
Procitaj ovo:

http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/...ng/vidcard/159

Citiraj:
If you get an error like ID mismatch or Could not erase ROM, then you'll have to do some extra work in a Windows command prompt (or DOS): Run atiwinflash -unlockrom 0 followed by atiwinflash -f -p 0 bios.bin where bios.bin is the path and filename of the HD 6970 BIOS you downloaded.

Update: I have uploaded a pack of all the files required together with some batch files to ease the process for less experienced users. You can download it here, please report success or any issues with the scripts in the comments for this article.
Mozda te dopala neka koja se ne moze otkljucati?

Inace, evo i prvih modela sa 1GB vrama:

HIS Intros Radeon HD 6950 1 GB Fan Edition Graphics Card

Citiraj:
HIS used its own design PCB that's shorter in length, and uses cost-effective VRM since the card isn't dealing with high-density 2 Gbit GDDR5 memory chips anymore. It uses a GPU fan-heatsink that uses a large fan to ventilate an aluminum fin array that cools the GPU and other components. the cooler is covered by a well-ventilated shroud.

That and the memory aside, other specifications are the same: the 40 nm Cayman GPU features 1408 VLIW4 stream processors, and connects to 1 GB of GDDR5 memory over a 256-bit wide memory interface. The core is clocked at 800 MHz, and the memory at 1250 MHz (5.00 GHz GDDR5 effective). HIS did not release pricing yet, but it will be well below the $300 mark.
Izvor: techpowerup

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: bluefluid. 14.01.2011. u 15:40.
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote