Staro 19.03.2010., 14:03   #195
bluefluid
Premium
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Nov 2007
Evo jos jedna nereferentnog dizajna.

HIS 5870 V iCooler Turbo review

Citiraj:
Though we know that ATI is really prohibiting its partners from overclocking excessively, HIS will give you a little bump in performance with the help of another 25 MHz on the graphics core and another 100 MHz (effective) on the memory. Nonetheless when you start to overclock yourself then things tent to get really interesting. We could overclock up-to roughly 950 MHz without any issues and the memory we boosted over 5400 MHz (effective), and all in all that's just a good overclock especially when you consider that we did not use any voltage tweaks. Heck that's another 10% extra performance.

The package is good, cooler could be more silent, optionaly you get a great bundle for not a lot of money extra and of course you receive the to-date fastest single GPU based graphics card, the Radeon HD 5870. Even at default clocks the card is a beast, I mean we certainly can't complain playing COD Modern Warfare 2 at 2560x1200 with 4xAA and the very best image quality settings and still retrieve an average framerate of 90 FPS. The same for Anno 1404 (yeah I really like this title), if we take a more common resolution then at 1920x1200 we see the card push out an average framerate of 74 FPS with 4xAA enabled. It's a fantastic little GPU alright.
Iako nista posebno sto se tice frekv., gpu i mem su povecani samo za 25MHz u odnosu na standardnu, pomak u temp je vise nego dobar:

Card setting-------------------TEMP IDLE C----TEMP FULL C
Radeon HD 5870 Reference-----35~40----------77
HIS R5870 iCooler V Turbo------30~32----------66

Izvor:guru3d

ot:malo je fail zbog slike na njoj, ali dobro sad
bluefluid je offline   Reply With Quote