View Single Post
Staro 30.06.2009., 17:01   #42
dh41400
Señor Audiophile
Moj komp

Datum registracije: Jan 2007
E vidis, to je razlika izmjedju kucista tipa Antec i "obicnih" case-ova.

Cini mi se da su u pitanju vibracije (koje, priznajem, postoje kod Blackya), ali ... ukoliko se disk stavlja na suspenziju (poput Antecovih silikonskih gumica ili npr "Gumu od gaca"(TM)) sve se fino absorbira

Uglavnom se, koliko cujem, moze na dobro postavljenom HDD-u ubiti oko 30-40% buke.

EDIT:

Evo i njegovih snimki (usporedba s F1 Samsungom i WD6400AAKS).

Sto se tice WD Caviar Black serije ima i nekih novosti

Ukratko (prijevod):

"The information regarding Western Digital make HDD that loads 64MB cash of bulk as HDD, is stated in the sale and promotion goods of the same company. According to information you call the product that with “Caviar Black 2TB” of capacity 2TB, this summer it appears.
 As for information being recorded with the pocket tissue of the sale and promotion goods of the same company, those which the [sohumatsupu] Akihabara main building has presented to the buyer of the same company product with the first-come. In addition the hand towel, the inside [wa], it has presented the goods such as the portable cleaner, but the information regarding this product is recorded in only the pocket tissue.
 By the way, but from the same company Serial ATA connected 3.5 inches HDD of capacity 2TB “RE4-GP (WD2002FYPS)” announcement is completed with buffer 64MB, the information regarding the arrival and the like of this product is not verified yet."

Zadnje izmijenjeno od: dh41400. 30.06.2009. u 17:17.
dh41400 je offline   Reply With Quote