PC Ekspert Forum

PC Ekspert Forum (http://forum.pcekspert.com/index.php)
-   Overclocking (http://forum.pcekspert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OCCT stability test (http://forum.pcekspert.com/showthread.php?t=48334)

Vuco 04.10.2006. 23:53

OCCT stability test

Potaknut postom od Berena, odlučio sam javiti široj zajednici u posebnom postu da je izašla i nova verzija OCCT-a. Oni koji neznaju što je to - program za testiranje stabilnosti, ne-OC-anog i OC-anog stroja.

Dileme postoje koji je bolji, OCCT ili Prime. Svatko ima svoja iskustva. Najbolje da oba prođe ;)

Uglavnom, stvar je u beti još, a link je sljedeći:
OCCTPT as OCCT Perestroika :)

Prevedeno sa Google-om na kvazi engleski:
Perestroika on english

Moja zapažanja:
Malo je promjenjen izgled, 3 butona, prvo odite u config poštelat si kaj oćete testirat (sad ima i CPU&MEM ili samo CPU).

Auto test je kolko sam skužio onaj 30-minutni, a torture je kolko ide dok ne skvikne.

BUG - Prvi puta kada sam ga pokrenuo pucao je u roku od 2 sekunde (onaj dugi test), a auto-test nakon 1min i 2 sek (s time da minutu dela monitoring).

Onda se fino zgasi pa ponovno upali i onda normalno testira stabilnost...

^SuperUnknown^ 05.10.2006. 18:26

Hvala, bas cu isprobat :beer:

Smartguy 05.10.2006. 19:27

jel ima koji novi program iz kojeg može detektirati temp. Do sada je imao MBM5,speedfan,Asus probe

A nijedan nemože očitati temperature kako treba :o

Vuco 05.10.2006. 19:36

Neam pojma. Meni sa Speedfanom dela super, osim kaj moram svaki puta poštelat da je Speedfan taj koji hvata sve temperature ;)

Tetedeiench 06.10.2006. 11:06

Hello guys,

Sorry i'm writing this in english, but unfortunatly, i can't speak your language ;)

I am OCCT creator, and i am really happy to see that OCCT is being spread that far :)

OCCT is multi-language : i can implement any language, using regular or cyrillic/chinese alphabet.

So i'm looking for translators, people who can speak basic english ( most of it is just a few english technicial words to be translated) to translate OCCT.

The translation will thus be included in OCCT, and automatically selected at OCCT install.

Translating OCCT can be done and tested by yourself. Language files are included in OCCT, and you can edit them in any way you want. You just need to install poEdit, a small translation software, translate the strings in the file, send it to me, tell me which language it is, and i'll include it in OCCT :)

Translating OCCT in french took me 25min exactly. It has only about 50 strings to translate.

So if you want to help me, i'll gladly accept your help in translating OCCT, and making it accessible to everybody :)

Just contact me by mail ( or here, i'll visit this thread from time to time ) iench 'at' ocbase.com , and i'll give you everything you need to translate OCCT.

Thanks alot for your interest in OCCT guys !

domy_os 06.10.2006. 11:23

OK, I'll translate OCCT to croatian language. Please, give me your e-mail/MSN address or ICQ number. You can send it to me via private message. I dowloaded poEdit before few seconds. Is this the right link?

http://www.poedit.org/download.php

Pomo 06.10.2006. 11:26

@domy_os:
Citiraj:

Autor Tetedeiench (Post 537262)
iench 'at' ocbase.com

Daj čitaj malo.

domy_os 06.10.2006. 11:28

Ah, nisam skotno, hvala. ;) Mail je već poslan. :)

Milentije 06.10.2006. 11:34

Citiraj:

Autor Tetedeiench (Post 537262)
OCCT is multi-language : i can implement any language, using regular or cyrillic/chinese alphabet.

: goood :

Da se i nas neko sjeti :D.

@Tetedeiench Welcome to our forum.

Tetedeiench 06.10.2006. 11:39

I have to say it's kinda hard to use this forum in croatian :D I only speak french and english ;)

I sent domy_os instructions about how to translate OCCT... thanks for the other who wanted to help me :) Perhaps you could help him :)

I'm currently at work, so i can't use MSN or ICQ. I should be available tonight though ( in about 8 hours from now).

If you can translate OCCT in another language than croatian, feel free to contact me :)

Perhaps you can help domy_os in his translation too, by sending him comments and such :)

Anyway, thanks alot :)

SRV 06.10.2006. 11:48

Fakat cool situacija :D

domy_os 06.10.2006. 11:52

We'll try to translate it to serbian, bosnian and maybe slovenian language too, don't worry... :D

Welcome to PCE Forum! :)

Salute!

BladeRunner 06.10.2006. 12:25

Citiraj:

Autor domy_os (Post 537296)
We'll try to translate it to serbian, bosnian and maybe slovenian language too, don't worry... :D

Welcome to PCE Forum! :)

Salute!

Vrlo teško za ova dva.....: roller :

domy_os 06.10.2006. 12:31

Hahaaha! Nema veze, od viška glava ne boli... :D

Thoroughbred B 06.10.2006. 12:35

Eh ***iga,ja sam vec preveo i sad mi kaze da je domy zapoceo :D

Evo Domy,ako pomogne,tu ti je moj prijevod => http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LAL5E9CF

Nisam prevodio CPU,RAM,Overclock...jer nije potrebno :)

Vuco 06.10.2006. 12:49

Predobro. Nadam se da ovo nije šala, već da je for real :)

Uglavnom, da pitam, jel se i vama dogodilo da vam je prvi puta kada ste upalili test da se srušio nakon 2 sekunde (auto-test nakon 1min i 2 sekunde?)

Tetedeiench 06.10.2006. 13:29

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LAL5E9CF - this works flawlessly, but for 2 comments 2 strings are too long... other than that, it's great :)

If you guys want to test it, just do the following :
-in OCCT directory, replace the file "locale\FR\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo" by the .mo file included in this .zip file ( be sure to rename it)
-start OCCT and choose the "french" language ( just for testing purpose)

vucko : be sure to decompress the .zip file. If you're unsure, use the installer version, found at http://www.ocbase.com/OpenBeta/OCCTPTRC2.exe . Tell me how things are going :) Oh, and make sure OCCT has the write permission to its own directory...

Smartguy 06.10.2006. 13:35

@Tetedeiench

I have one suggestion.... MBM5 and speedfan can't read conroe temperatures right. Could you please put some other program that can read conroe teps?
Like: Temperature Analysis Tool, Core temp or asus probe 2(only for asus boards). That would be great :)

Welcome to PCE Forum! :beer:

Vuco 06.10.2006. 13:36

Yes, before I went to RC2 (that was an older version which had only a zipped version, not an executable version of installation) I had problems with the first run. After 2 seconds the test stopped (or after a minute and 2 seconds for the auto test, as the first minute is only monitoring ;)).

The second run was OK, no problems there.

Now I downloaded the RC2 version, and there was no problem. It worked without a flaw :)

So, nice work there ;)

Codiac 06.10.2006. 13:39

kako dobro :) da se netko i hrvata sjeti :)

Tetedeiench 06.10.2006. 13:41

Citiraj:

Autor Smartguy (Post 537399)
@Tetedeiench

I have one suggestion.... MBM5 and speedfan can't read conroe temperatures right. Could you please put some other program that can read conroe teps?
Like: Temperature Analysis Tool, Core temp or asus probe 2(only for asus boards). That would be great :)

Welcome to PCE Forum! :beer:

Yep, that is scheduled :) In fact, everest and SysTool are going to be supported later.

TAT may be supported, but it's unsure. It's not giving me any shared memory in which to get readings. Same with Asus probe 2.

The biggest problem with those 2 is i need to be able to run them and get readings. And at the moment, i have a ggabyte motherboard, and an Athlon 64... getting them to run is thus a big no :(

I have no way of getting additional hardware to help me support them at the moment.... i hope i'll find a helpful store willing to help me :)

Vucko : great :) I'm glad it's working for you now... i actually seen your message a few months ago, and it helped me to get rid of that bug :)

Tetedeiench 06.10.2006. 13:45

Oh, here is a screenshot of how OCCT will look like in your language.

There are a few bugs ( 3 strings being too long), but it's mostly done :)

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5...tcroaterd3.gif

domy_os 06.10.2006. 13:47

Well, I translated OCCT to croatian what you can see from the pictures... :)

Idle screen:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4...reenxc5.th.jpg

Test screen:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...reenrq2.th.jpg

Options:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4...ionszf4.th.jpg

EDIT: Thouroughbred B, go to hell! :D You were faster few minutes! :D

Vuco 06.10.2006. 13:48

Damn it`s nice to see it in Croatian. :)

Glad to be helpful...

EDIT:
Just wondering, how did you get informed about this thread? I never left anything at your forums. So, just curious...

P.S. Zbog ovakvih stvari ja moram ponovno učit kako napisati neke osnovne riječi iz engleskog :D

Tetedeiench 06.10.2006. 13:51

domy_os : can you send me the files by email ? your file seems to be flawless, in terms of bugs :)

Oh, and what's your language name, in your own language ? I'll have to add a string "Croat" ( english ) with the name in your language. ( ex : "French : Francais");

Vuco 06.10.2006. 13:52

Citiraj:

Autor Tetedeiench (Post 537420)
Oh, and what's your language name, in your own language ? I'll have to add a string "Croat" ( english ) with the name in your language. ( ex : "French : Francais");

Language name - Hrvatski jezik (Croatian language)

like your example -> "Croatian: Hrvatski"

Crais 06.10.2006. 13:53

I see that "Trenutna brzina" and "Originalna Brzina" are short of a letter, so maybe you could put "Trenutna Brz." and "Originalna Brz.", hm?
Edit: Wow I don't refresh for a minute and 4 posts appear before mine :P

Smartguy 06.10.2006. 13:54

Citiraj:

Autor Tetedeiench (Post 537409)
Yep, that is scheduled :) In fact, everest and SysTool are going to be supported later.

TAT may be supported, but it's unsure. It's not giving me any shared memory in which to get readings. Same with Asus probe 2.

The biggest problem with those 2 is i need to be able to run them and get readings. And at the moment, i have a ggabyte motherboard, and an Athlon 64... getting them to run is thus a big no :(

I have no way of getting additional hardware to help me support them at the moment.... i hope i'll find a helpful store willing to help me :)

Vucko : great :) I'm glad it's working for you now... i actually seen your message a few months ago, and it helped me to get rid of that bug :)

Core Temp is great & very simple program for Conroe, Merom and Yonah temp monitoring.
It's written in C++. And have a Temp Log file in which he writes temps :)

Vuco 06.10.2006. 13:55

Citiraj:

Autor Crais
I see that "Trenutna brzina" and "Originalna Brzina" are short of a letter, so maybe you could put "Trenutna Brz." and "Originalna Brz.", hm?

Domy_os je to puno bolje riješio ;)

Thoroughbred B 06.10.2006. 13:55

Promjenio sam u Tren.Brzina i Orig.Brzina,sta kažete?

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Sada je 11:40.